I was tagged by Anastasia Vitsky.
Here are the rules:
DAYS WITH YOU
2. What genre does the book fall under?
ROMANCE/SUSPENSE WITH, YOU KNOW... :)
3. Which actors would you choose to play your characters for the movie rendition?
NO ACTORS, BUT I DO USE PICTURES
4. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
COP TRIES TO PROTECT A WOMAN FROM AN UNKNOWN KILLER
5. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
I DON'T SELF-PUB
6. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
7. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
ANY ROMANCE SUSPENSE WHERE HERO PROTECTS HEROINE, EXCEPT IN MINE HE SPANKS HER, TOO
8. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
IT STARTED OUT MANY YEARS AGO AS FAN FICTION FOR A TV SHOW. IT MORPHED FROM THERE.
9. What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY REAL AND THEY AREN'T PERFECT. THERE'S MAJOR CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE TWO, AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLICATED BY AN EX-HUSBAND AND CHILDREN, IN ADDITION TO THE KILLER WHO IS AFTER HER.
Tag, you’re it!
I'm tagging these five authors:
Jade Cary writes Romantica and Romantic Suspense, on the rocks with a twist. Bottoms up!
SITES I DIG
A FADED ROMANTIC
ALTA HENSLEY, ROMANCE AUTHOR
ART OF AUTHORITY
BASIA ROSE, AUTHOR
BLACK VELVET SEDUCTIONS
BOTTOMS UP BOOK REVIEWS
CARA BRISTOL, AUTHOR
CDD FOR LIFE/PATTY DEVLIN
CELESTE JONES, AUTHOR
THE DISCIPLINED FEMINIST
EMMA K. GARDNER, AUTHOR
FREDDY AND EDDY - A WEBSITE OF ALL COUPLES
THE HAND OF LOVE
HEART AND SOUL
THE IMPROVED CHAUVINIST
KARLA DOYLE, AUTHOR
KOREY MAE JOHNSON, AUTHOR
LAZY DAY PUBLISHING
MY BOTTOM SMARTS
RENEE ROSE, AUTHOR
SADEY QUINN, AUTHOR
SARADORA'S SPANKING FICTION
SUE LYNDON, AUTHOR
TROLLOP WITH A LAPTOP