LIEBSTER AWARD. WHAT?
I was nominated by Cara Bristol for The Liebster Award. Here are rules, stolen verbatim from Ana Vitsky's blog:
Alright, now I suppose I need to answer Cara's questions first, so here goes:
Now, stuff about me you might not know:
1. I have never been seriously spanked as an adult
2. I have a fear of falling but not of heights
3. Using just my mouth, I can tie a knot in the stem of a Maraschino cherry
4. I love Barry Manilow and The Carpenters
5. I love single-malt scotch
6. I love the smell of single malt scotch on my love's breath
9. I'm a great cook but a lousy housekeeper
10. My love and I have been together in several past lives
11. I was raised Mormon--no joke.
While I had a ball answering these questions and telling you a bit about myself, I cannot bring myself to pester 11 people with this much fun, so on this part, I shall respectfully pass.
11/16/2012 08:40:12 am
lol...love your hi honey comment. I think that to be a great cook often means to enjoy messiness. Who cares about perfect vacuuming when you're experimenting with a new seasoning?
11/16/2012 01:54:46 pm
Leave a Reply.
Jade Cary writes Romantica and Romantic Suspense, on the rocks with a twist. Bottoms up!
SITES I DIG
A FADED ROMANTIC
ALTA HENSLEY, ROMANCE AUTHOR
ART OF AUTHORITY
BASIA ROSE, AUTHOR
BLACK VELVET SEDUCTIONS
BOTTOMS UP BOOK REVIEWS
CARA BRISTOL, AUTHOR
CDD FOR LIFE/PATTY DEVLIN
CELESTE JONES, AUTHOR
THE DISCIPLINED FEMINIST
EMMA K. GARDNER, AUTHOR
FREDDY AND EDDY - A WEBSITE OF ALL COUPLES
THE HAND OF LOVE
HEART AND SOUL
THE IMPROVED CHAUVINIST
KARLA DOYLE, AUTHOR
KOREY MAE JOHNSON, AUTHOR
LAZY DAY PUBLISHING
MY BOTTOM SMARTS
RENEE ROSE, AUTHOR
SADEY QUINN, AUTHOR
SARADORA'S SPANKING FICTION
SUE LYNDON, AUTHOR
TROLLOP WITH A LAPTOP