That Emma K. Gardner...she's a stinker. She's just like the others. Totally supportive, a wonderful participant in all things writing and spanking. I couldn't imagine being anything other than honored that she has nominated this blog for the Liebster. Here are her questions for me:
1. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? Until just now. Thanks.
2. What do you sing in the shower? Show tunes. "How do you solve a problem like Ma-ri-aaaa..."
3. What do you love the most? My life
4. What food makes you want to puke? Food that's been recently puked
5. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
6. Favorite movie? Godfathers 1-3
7. Favorite bad movie? Pink Flamingos (don't ask)
8. Do you remember what anyone wrote in your high school musical? Sure. I think...if you mean yearbook. Most were KIT (Keep in Touch) or 'Have a bitchin summer.
9. What book have you reread the most times? The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy, and Knight by Kristin Ashley (both 3 times)
10. If you could be a tree, what kind of tree would you be? An oak
11. What superpower would you want? invisible or see through walls, like x-ray specs.
Alright. I'll bite. I nominate Cara Bristol, Korey Mae Johnson, Celeste Jones, Patty Devlin, Claire Colinsgrove and Katerina Kinsley from Bottoms Up Books.
My questions for my nominees:
1. What famous person needs to be spanked, and who (also famous) should do the spanking?
2. Do you have tattoos or piercings?
3. What is your all-time favorite spanking scene in a book or movie/TV show? Describe it in as much detail as you can.
3. Have you ever lied to get yourself out of a spanking?
4. What are you reading now?
5. What do you wish you could do that you can't?
6. If you could invite six people to dinner, who would they be?
7. What are you most afraid of?
8. In a disaster, list three things you would not leave the house without (excluding loved ones and pets).
9. Do you REALLY turn off your cell phone when the flight attendant asks?
10. Where is the most unusual place you've made love.
11. What was your best/favorite job?
Jade Cary writes Romantica and Romantic Suspense, on the rocks with a twist. Bottoms up!
SITES I DIG
A FADED ROMANTIC
ALTA HENSLEY, ROMANCE AUTHOR
ART OF AUTHORITY
BASIA ROSE, AUTHOR
BLACK VELVET SEDUCTIONS
BOTTOMS UP BOOK REVIEWS
CARA BRISTOL, AUTHOR
CDD FOR LIFE/PATTY DEVLIN
CELESTE JONES, AUTHOR
THE DISCIPLINED FEMINIST
EMMA K. GARDNER, AUTHOR
FREDDY AND EDDY - A WEBSITE OF ALL COUPLES
THE HAND OF LOVE
HEART AND SOUL
THE IMPROVED CHAUVINIST
KARLA DOYLE, AUTHOR
KOREY MAE JOHNSON, AUTHOR
LAZY DAY PUBLISHING
MY BOTTOM SMARTS
RENEE ROSE, AUTHOR
SADEY QUINN, AUTHOR
SARADORA'S SPANKING FICTION
SUE LYNDON, AUTHOR
TROLLOP WITH A LAPTOP